Not enough time to keep your books up to date? No stress!! We provide full accounting and bookkeeping functions. We work exclusively with premier accounting software such as Sage Pastel, Draftworx. Our services include the following:
- Monthly management accounts and year end financial statements.
- Budget Variance analysis reports.
- Customers and suppliers invoices processing.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Manage your debtors and creditors.
- Analyse management and financial statements and report on financial risks and exposure on your business.
- Keeping the asset register for your business.
- Interpret company's financial results to management and recommend improvement processes.
- Preparation of year-end audit files and attends to external auditors’ queries.
We offer a varied range of tax services to our customers.
- Computation of income tax for companies and individuals.
- Calculations of normal and deferred tax.
- Tax planning and paying less tax legally.
- Prepare and submit your VAT 201 Returns to SARS.
- Follow-up on Vat refunds due to your business from SARS.
- Submitting tax objections to SARS on your behalf.
- Transfer pricing
- Exchange control compliance
- International tax
- General Tax compliance
- Capital gains tax
- Conduct registration of Income Tax, Vat, SDL and UIF.
From a business perspective, payroll is a key area as employees are reactive to payroll issues and errors. We administer a professional payroll service.
- Payroll administration and reporting.
- Monthly preparation and submission of EMP201
- EMP501, PAYE reconciliations and submission to SARS
- Preparing IRP5’s for your employees.
- Updating employees’ leave records on a monthly basis.
If you require company registration and other secretarial services, we will do this for you in the shortest possible time. Our services include:
- New Company registrations
- Submit annual returns.
- Change of company directors.
- All changes required to details of companies, registered address, auditors etc.
- Keeping and updating the company’s share register.
- Preparing and filing minutes of company meetings
- Preparing all directors and shareholders resolutions.
- Advising on corporate governance with reference to the New Companies Act.
Olympus Business Services delivers a wide range of accounting and tax services solutions that are innovative and in line with continuous changes in legislation. Our comprehensive skills and expertise within the company structures enable us to supply and provide a service that is second to none, to a wide spectrum of industries.
Our approach and methodology is based on the value - added principle as opposed to the traditional accounting approach. The value added business service to our clients addresses the business risks and provide proactive solutions. We assure to help our clients to enhance the credibility of their financial reporting by offering a dependable and professional service.